Franchise Proposal from NIEST
An ISO 9001:2000 Certified Institution & 100% Risk free venture
Failing in business can sometimes be a horrible experience. Unless you have considerable experience in the specific type of business that your intend getting into it is very probable that you fail. In a sense, Franchising is as close as you are area going to come in today’s market place to a guarantee of success.
Benefits of Setting-Up franchise of “NIEST”
• How centers will be benefited….? Established Centers can earn any amount between RS. 1,00,000 to 2,50,000 and more per month with little efforts & minimum capital investment.
• It is felt that presently no organization is offering this king of course to all students hence the scope of “NIEST” seems very bright and definitely will do a remarkable business in near future.
• Centre can avail the opportunity to pull the massive no. of students to their centers, who just passed their 10th & 10+2 and looking positive to start their career? Centre can motivate them and guide them properly to opt for career-oriented professional course at a reasonable price. Study / Course materials will be provided by NIEST on minimum cost basis. franchise
• Centre is required to pay only the Registration & Examination Fee received from the students and send the demand Draft / Cheque in favor of “NIEST WEB COM (P) Ltd.” no any royalty fee charges from the franchisee.
• Head Office will give Centralized Ad. Initially in the leading News Paper & TV including the details of each franchisee along with their Address & Phone nos. which will be join sharing basis.
• After Completion of the course, final Certificate/Diploma will be issued from the head office to each successful candidate within 10 days.
• The Franchisee shall pay one time minimum deposit amount (Non-Refundable) towards Registration & Affiliation fee, which will not be adjusted towards any account under the program.
• On completion of successful training the deserving students are referred to the placement cell of NIEST or its approved placement agencies for Job assistance in the leading companies all over. If a student is genuine and scores 85% and above in the exam after completion the Course, the student may be provided opportunities for placement in the NIEST of some other companies for 6 months as Trainee and may earn a stipend of Rs.4500 to 6500/- per month subject to terms & conditions of NIEST or other organization prevailing at that time. franchise
• NIEST invites application form only for own recognised IT training courses from educated and dedicated business associates/ parties who are interested to open franchise Institute in all over India with little investment & earn huge profits from first year.