NIEST Institute provides Best Advance Excel Course in Noida. NIEST delivers the best Advance Excel Training in Noida based on the current industrial requirements. It also delivers the live project training on Data Analytics, MIS with 100% JOB Assistance. Niest is most highlighted best advance excel course in noida. It Also provides corporate and online classes by subject specialist professional having real industrial experience.
Our Faculty are working in MIS, Excel Reporting and related technologies from last 10+ years of experience in MNC’s. We aware of industry needs and offering Advance Excel course in noida in more practical way. Practical training, expert mentors, rigorous evaluation has helped thousands of students to get genuine Core Advanced Excel job placements. YOUR success story could be next. We framed our syllabus to match with the real world requirements for both beginner level to advanced level. Our training will be handled in either weekday or weekends program depends on candidates requirement. If you want to get into core Advanced Excel job, this course will act as a launching pad for you.
Searching for Best Advance Excel course in Noida then join us. Today and achieve our target with us. Best institute for Advance Excel course in noida.
Why To Choose NIEST For Advance Excel Training in Noida ?
- We Offer the Best Advance Excel Course by industry experts.
- Regular as well as Weekends classes is provided.
- We have Expert Trainers with years of Industry Experience.
- Trainers of NIEST help every student in live project training.
- We also offer 100% Placement Assistance.
- Students can come anytime and can access the labs.
- We also prepare our students for interview and provide every tool to get a job.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
The main formulas & functions covered in this training course include:
- INDEX and MATCH
- HLOOKUP & VLOOKUP
- SUMIT & SUMIFS
- Past Special
- Merge Multiple Sheets data.
- IF with AND / OR
- OFFSET combined with other functions
- CHOOSE for creating scenarios
- INDIRECT combined with other functions
- XNPV and XIRR
- CELL, COUNTA and MID functions combined together
- PMT, IPMT and principal payment calculations
The main types of data analysis in this advanced tutorial include:
- Data tables
- Pivot tables
- Column and line charts
- Stacked column charts
- Waterfall charts
- Gauge charts